In this interview, Laris and I unpack his journey from former Google Sales Executive to selling at an unknown company (maybe you can relate?).
A few interview highlights:
- Former Google employee - Laris was a former Google employee who always sold having the strength of Google behind him.
- Startup chaos- While he didn't expect things to be perfect, at his startup he quickly realized there was no process in place - so he had to figure things out on his own.
- 500% more meetings - Laris talks about how the process he learned from Provide enabled him to book 5X more meetings than his peers.
- $20,000/week in closed pilots - Due to the nature of Laris's sale - pilots were a key part of the process and the main part of the sale he could control. Using the strategies and tactics learned in the program, Laris started closing $20k/week in pilot deals.
- Exceeded his $800,000 quota - Laris ended out the year as the only person on his team to exceed their $800k quota and became the #1 rep at his company.
- Now leading strategy - Through the experience, Laris gained the know-how and track record to position himself for a more strategic leadership role at a growing firm in LA.
Interested in similar results? Get the free training now or when you're ready to level up, book your Private Strategy Session below.